There are no driver files available for HM1 or TDC8
modules. If the hardware manager is detecting a new device after you have
inserted the IO card or TDC then follow the description. After a while of
searching in the default areas for driver files the hardware installation wizard
will tell you that there a no drivers available. Then it offers you to ignore
that device. Confirm this option. After that the hardware wizard will no longer
pop up for this device.
All communication is processed through the four drivers GiveIO, WinDrvr6, MemAcc and HPTDC (dependend on WinDrvr6) which are included in the
CoboldPC 2011 download!
Please download the following CoboldPC2011 package:
CoboldPC may not run correctly on systems with Chinese/Japanese/Korean Language.
We recommend to install an English Windows version or the English language pack.
CoboldPC is not yet certified to run on Windows 10.
However, the installation is possible after following these instructions.
- Use the default installer and install CoboldPC as well as the driver for HPTDC 3.5.2. If you get an error during the HPTDC driver installation, ignore it and reboot the machine after closing the setup program.
- Now download the TDC8HP 3.7.0 driver here and install it (without uninstalling the 3.5.2 driver before!)
- Test if your CoboldPC and HPTDC are working fine now. If not please contact RoentDek support
This Version fixes two important issues of CoboldPC2011 R5
- CoboldPC crash due to delimited numbers display (since R4 this may occur during long term data taking and data analysis)
- CoboldPC2011 R5.2 now runs again on Windows XP x86 operating system
This version supports the TDC8HP on Windows Vista/7/8/8.1 (64 and 32 bit) and on Windows XP (32 bit only).
For fADC4/fADC8 support please contact RoentDek.
The older TDC models HM1 and TDC8PCI2 are only supported on the 32 bit versions of Windows XP/Vista/7.
Please contact RoentDek if you require a demo serial key
for evaluating CoboldPC